July 2, 2008

Keep your paws out the bag, man!

So I've come to realize that I can no longer leave a bag of cat food unattended. Not even for five minutes. My cat, Midnight, insists on tearing open the bag in order to get food. It's really pissing me off, man. I buy (well, my mom buys) a perfectly good bag of cat food, and a lot of it ends up on the floor. ): My dad had it right when the cat lived with him. He had those plastic containers to hold the food. I need one of those as soon as possible, man.
It's not just that. He's always whining even when nothing's wrong with him. Whenever I open up the door to go outside, he races past me and makes me grab him to put him back inside, and sometimes when I go to grab him he acts like I'm trying to murder him. I mean, jeez.
He's lucky he's my damn baby. I got him when he was like nine weeks old at an adoption center. If I wasn't so attached, he'd be out of here!

Anyway, what would you say are the best types of cat food?
I usually just skip around.



This is, by far, my favorite picture of him.


No comments: